POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sci-fi tower WIP : Re: sci-fi tower WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sci-fi tower WIP
From: Kenneth
Date: 28 May 2007 23:35:02
Message: <web.465b9eacf0e22615bd27f590@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote:
> A little thing I've been working on. The background's just something I
> bashed together quickly, the tower's the only bit I've been seriously
> working on. It's built mostly out of polygons placed with macros to bevel &
> greeble things.

BEAUTIFUL colors.  And I really like the tilted camera view. No  other
critiques; I like it as-is! Looking forward to seeing what you add, though.

I would have said that you were inspired by futurist Syd Mead's industrial
design work (in his books SENTINEL and OBLAGON.) This is  like something he
would come up with.

Ken W.